CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Card Exchange

Here is the latest card I made for the Tuttle Monthly Card Exchange.  The ladies in this exchange are so talented and all the cards are simply beautiful!  I can' wait to open the package and often stalk my mailbox when I know they have been mailed out.   Thanks Angie for organizing this wonderful monthly exchange!

Paper is DCWV and I used my texture boutique with the swiss dots folder to emboss the background paper.  I used a border embossing folder for the flower border on the light blue cardstock.  The butterfly is three dimensional and the stamp is a stampabilities stamp.  Simply love making cards and any excuse to emboss or use my Cricut!

3 comments:

Mary Jaminski said...

Hi Angelia! Your card is beautiful, thanks for sharing! I look forward to being in the Tax Day Blues Blog Hop. Happy Day!

Shelly said...

Your projecs are Absolutely lovely! So glad I discovered your blog! Stopping over from the Love Link up party. New follower, would love for you to pop over to my blog and have a look and maybe follow.
Shelly
mypaperlove.blogspot.com

TuttleTime said...

I really loved your card for our exchange. Thanks for the props, but it all of you wonderful ladies that make our exchange so cool! Can't wait to see what you've whipped up for May.