CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Busy Week making teacher and staff appreciation gifts.

This week was teacher and staff appreciation week at our school.  I made all the teachers cards (which I forgot to take a picture of) and handed those out on Tuesday.  Tomorrow (Friday) we are celebrating our staff.  For this celebration I created a bottle hanger on my gypsy using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and the George cartridge.  I am so happy with the results. 
I used a door hanger from TBBM and hid the oval circle cut out and placed a circle cut out from GBS and welded a rectangle to the bottom of the hanger to score and fold up making a pocket.  In the pocket I have a cereal bar and a drink mix to add to the water.  To decorate the pocket, I used the owl from Create a Critter and the "Thanks So Much" sentiment from the Stamping cartridge.  I made 42 of these :)

Thanks for stopping by and I will post my Mother's Day card this weekend.

1 comment:

Chrys said...

This is a great idea. I love it! I'm sure they were appreciated. :)